5405Re: [ordnancemaps] Soviet era maps of Britain

  • Peter Clark
    Sep 18, 2015
      Try13-30-05-1 and 13-30-05-3.

      On 18/09/2015 18:52, ALAN BOWRING alan.bowring@... [ordnancemaps] wrote:

      Can anyone remind me to whom I might turn to obtain copies of 1:50,000 scale Soviet era mapping of Britain, specifically in this instance, the two sheets which cover the western end of the Brecon Beacons national park. I have the Sennybridge sheet 13-30-005-2 and the one to its south titled (in Cyrillic) 'Glyncorrwg' 13-30-005-4 but was interested to see if I could obtain the two sheets to their immediate west. i don't know what their names and codes might be.
      thanks
      Alan B
      Abergavenny