Re: New Ordnance Custom made map

  • bill.batchelor@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 15 , May 5, 2012
      So that I could do a comparison of the printing quality of the 'new' Custom maps versus the older type maps I recently ordered another copy of a map covering virtually the same area as one of the earlier 'Select' maps that I had ordered previously (copyright year 2009). There is certainly an improvement over the earlier types and I will bring it to the AGM next week for anyone to look at if they are interested.

      Could it only be a CCS member who would splash out £17 just to 'look' at a map?!

      Bill Batchelor