Query received at CCS website from M. Lines

  • John Davies
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2012
      Query received at CCS website from M. Lines m-lines@...
      If you can help, please Reply ALL
      ====================
      I am struggling to find information on a George Philips & Sons Ltd map
      of Great Britain and Ireland; Relief & Communications, 1970. It is the
      type that used to hang on school walls throughout our childhood and I
      often wonder how many were made, how many are reckoned to have survived
      and it’s estimated value (not that I would ever sell such a beautiful
      item, no matter its value).
      Could you tell me anything about it or point me towards someone who
      could or maybe help me find somewhere to help me track its history.
      Thank you for your time and patience,
      respectfully yours,
      M. Lines