The Flaming Lips

  • shada_2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
      They sound like an interesting band, i'll have to check their stuff
      out.
      Have you checked out Death in Vegas? They aren't exactly a happy drug
      influenced band; thei stuff can be quite dark, but they do mix
      electronic elements very well aswell as a whole range of musical
      styles. They also do psychadelic style visuals/ film footage at their
      shows.
      I like their first LP 'Dead Elvis' loads, and thei second LP 'The
      Contino Sessions' is a lot darker but interesting. I haven't heard
      all of their latest LP 'Scorpio Rising' but the couple of tracks i've
      heard have been good.

      --- In outsiderslookingin@..., hypernode1