AMP: An Invitation

  • pluginamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2006
      Hello outsiderslookingin group members,

      I just wanted to make you aware of the below international arts
      community that I direct. Artists and art world professionals of all
      kinds are welcome to join. There's quite a variety of fantastic
      people, and it's growing to be a tremendous resource.

      Kindest regards,
      Terri Anderson

      ***

      Invitation to Join AMP

      Every artist could use some help finding what they need, such as
      collaborators, a support system, venues, places to sleep, tour
      personnel, and many other resources. Artists locally and worldwide
      need better ways to connect with both people and services. AMP, the
      Artists Meeting Place and Resource Collective, is a physical and
      virtual worldwide collective of over 1400 artists and art world
      professionals (including musicians, painters, performers, tour
      bookers, gallery owners, and many more) in 51 countries networking
      together to build and support local and international artists, create
      new art communities, and enhance those that already exist. We're in
      the process of applying for nonprofit status, and are sponsored by an
      excellent arts nonprofit called Epic Arts. AMP's two main goals are
      quick, easy and useful creative connections, and a network of ways to
      make your life easier, better, bigger, and more interesting. AMP can
      save you money and time; expand your creative network and the
      possibilities that you can see for yourself; consolidate, organize,
      and clarify information; and open doors that you never even knew existed.

      Join AMP now - absolutely free! Just go to http://pluginamp.com and
      fill out the application form. Once you're approved, you're in, and
      you can immediately begin to browse through the members of the AMP
      community, contact those who interest you the most, sort through AMP's
      international arts directory, access our benefits package, post your
      gigs, shows, and events in your blog and on AMP's forums, enter into
      discussion boards with other AMP Members, upload images, video, audio,
      and more. Plug in!