RS800 not cutting it anymore

  • darrin.bartlett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2008
      I have a fairly new RS800, used less than 2 months that I would like to
      get rid of. I would include the IrDA adaptor (brand new) and free
      shipping. If you are interested, please email me and I will let you
      know cost.

      Darrin
      darrin.bartlett@...
    • david slatter
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2008
        thanx for the offer but i also have one now.

        I have a fairly new RS800, used less than 2 months that I would like to
        get rid of. I would include the IrDA adaptor (brand new) and free
        shipping. If you are interested, please email me and I will let you
        know cost.

        Darrin
        darrin.bartlett@ yahoo.com

        Not happy with your email address?
        Get the one youreally want - millions of new email addresses available now at Yahoo!