Re: [praat-users] Re: Digest Number 2405 Tab Key in Linux

  • Paul Boersma
    Message 1 of 6 , 23 Apr 04:21
      dear Linux users,

      having read the responses, it's clear to me now that a keyboard shortcut for playing the selected part of the sound is crucial to your work, and I agree that Command-H is cumbersome. Fortunately, I think I found the way to override the automatic Tab key behaviour on GTK (it's called a "key snooper function", for the programmers among you), so I will try to implement that in version 5.3.14.

      thanks,
      Paul
      _____

      Paul Boersma
      University of Amsterdam
      Linguistics
      Spuistraat 210, room 303
      1012VT Amsterdam, The Netherlands
      http://www.fon.hum.uva.nl/paul/
    • José Joaquín Atria
      Message 2 of 6 , 23 Apr 10:41
        Nice! Thank you!

        I'll be looking forward to seeing how this ends up being implemented.

        José Joaquín Atria

        www.pinguinorodriguez.cl