Question on running perception experiments

  • lughawiyyah
    Message 1 of 1 , 29 Apr 12:03
      Dear Praat users,

      I have a question about writing a script for simple discrimination tasks.
      I ran several discrimination experiments before with "ExperimentMFC 5", but had a problem -- I asked participants to press buttons on keyboard, and often participants pressed a button long and then Praat skipped many trials with the same response. I don't want to use Mouse for response to measure reaction time accurately. I'm wondering if any of you know how to block skipping trials. I'd like to make an experiment go on one by one so that participants can listen to all trials and then choose the response.

      Thanks in advance!