It's for EFL. And I don't have any recordings of native speakers.erinayim
... This is a lossy compression format, so Praat makes no effort trying to understand it. Lossy compression is lossy, after all; speech analysis is notpaulboersma
Thanks for the reply. I have converted it to 16 bits, but I am afraid the conversion from 4 bits to 16 bits, may disconfigure the audio file a bit. So I'dalexsandro_meireles
- Linguistics and Human Languages
- Mar 2, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.