Dear Stefan: In the TextGridEditor, go to File>Preferences... Then, you will find those options in the last two fields. Bests, - Rolandorolando_ma
Dear users, there used to be an option in the TextGrid window to paint intervals green if they match a certain text (version 4.4). I can't find it, is this
Hi Paul, Thank you for your response to my issue with PRAAT crashing after closing a script. The problem was that I was still running the old version of PRAAT.
- Linguistics and Human Languages
- Mar 2, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.