Dear Mohamadu, To save your annotations as TextGrid files, follow these steps. If you are in the Praat Object window: - Select only a TextGrid object - Then,rolando_ma
Hello, My name is Mohamadu. Please I need some help with Praat. I would like to know I can save the Texgrid windows with the sound and the annotations in ordermohamadusman_06
Hi I am doing some research where i have 99 audio files (wav) from acute medical situations. I am trying to determine the noise level from each situation (firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linguistics and Human Languages
- Mar 2, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.