My target is to determine whether a character is Mandarin or not. Mandarin Unicode Block: U+4E00 - U+9FA5 http://jicheng.tw/hanzi/unicode.html?s=4E00&e=9FA535henry035
... 1. detecting a pause is achievable in Praat. As far as I remember someone has done a script for that (I am no sure though, look for it in the group). 2.
Hi there, 1. You can identify pauses by using the "To TextGrid (silences)... "mauriciofigueroacandia
- Linguistics and Human Languages
- Mar 2, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.