Dear Paul, You can segment your fricatives in your TextGrid in a separate tier or using a univocal labelling notation. Writing a script to iterate throughmauriciofigueroacandia
The best thing is to create a TextGrid which contains a tier with labels on intervals delimiting just the fricatives you want to analyse. You can then writedaniel_hirst
Hi Paul, You don’t need to chop the file. You can write a script to measure these two measurements and run it on a long sound file or sound files in the samepatchanok.kitikanan
- Linguistics and Human Languages
- Mar 2, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.