Vanilla Ubuntu does use Pulse Audio. I've had good success on my laptop running 14.04 with a non-unity desktop (gnome + CairoDock), and had difficulties with adan_mccloy
In praat version for windows, I cut a fragment of a recording and saved it as wav twice: first one when extracting the fragment selected from the recording,andneupauerts
If by "installing from source" you mean compiling the source yourself, I don't think that's necessary. The only time I needed to do that was about half a yearjjatria
- Linguistics and Human Languages
- Mar 2, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.