... This is one of the most asked questions. If you show the pitch contour as speckles instead of as a curve, you can see why: the pitch is measured at timepaulboersma
... if you need exact matching, you may not need regular expressions. You only need a separator. If your phoneme strings do not contain spaces, you can use thepaulboersma
Dear Jahurul: You could use a WordList object in order to do that. This object has the command Has word which tells you if a string match any item in stringrolando_ma
- Linguistics and Human Languages
- Mar 2, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.