Printable Mini Christmas/Holiday Wreaths

  • jim_collins.geo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2009
      Dear Mini Friend,

      You signed up to be informed when I add minis to my printables page.

      I've just updated the site to include Christmas wreaths in all scales. I'm sorry that I'm posting so little updates these days. It's been a full year since my last update. I'm alive! I just don't have the time to give to making minis anymore.

      I greatly appreciate the support of people who bookmark my store page and use it to enter Amazon, Target, Toys R Us, All Posters.com and the other online stores whenever they're going to shop at those sites anyway. I get a small referral fee when you do this, and you pay the same price you would have by going to the store directly. You keep my site alive. Some of these sites (Amazon for example) have more than one store depending on your country. I only have affiliation with the US sites. The page to bookmark is:
      http://www.printmini.com/store/support.shtml

      I know this has been the source of confusion for sometime, but I'm not from the UK. For some reason when I signed up for this list, I got marked as being from the "UK & Ireland." I've never figured out how to get it changed. I'm actually from Iowa in the United States. If anyone knows how to correct this up, please let me know!

      Happy Hobbies,
      Jim
      Jim Collins
      http://www.printmini.com/
      A few words about this list:
      * I will only send out messages to notify you what I've added to my pages. This will never be more often than a few times a year.
      * I'm the only one who can send a message to the list, so you'll never get spam for being on the list.
      * You may be automatically removed from this mailing list if your email address stops accepting new mail. Often this happens because an email address is no longer in use, but occasionally it happens due to temporary email problems you may be having. If you think you've been
      removed from the list, please just go back to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/printmini and re-enter your address.