1110Re:: Last trip of the season with Perla

    Sep 11, 2015
      I hope you enjoyed you get-together I wish I could have joined.

      Ivar,

      I very much hope and expect that we will be doing this sort of thing again,  and you will be more than welcome to join us then.

      It would be unrealistic for you to bring your own boat over for just a short event,  unless you were able to combine it with a longer holiday here,  but I am sure that we could get you a berth aboard one of the other boats.

      I,  for example,  often sail single-handed,  but I am certainly not averse to sailing with a second person.

      If it were yourself plus a partner then three-up would get a little crowded in a Privateer,  certainly in my one,  but we might nonetheless be able to arrange something at least.

      Thank you for posting your video,  and I look forward to viewing that shortly.