1170Whats happing in 2016

  • johnturnerfm
    Apr 14, 2016

      Hi Guys

      I'm not very good at keeping up with forums although I love the conversations that goes on and follow with great interest.

      This is my way of keeping in touch. I also noticed that some of you was interest in my LED lights. I also cover them in one of my earlier videos. so please check them out.

      This is a quick introduction to Season 2. on my Privateer 20, What’s our plans for 2016.

      I am doing my RYA day skippers Course and my wife is doing the Crew man’s course with All aboard-Sailing Academy in Gibraltar. Please check out All aboard-Sailing Academy.

      Anyway hope to see ya few of you out and about this year. Fair wind and calm seas.

      John

      S/V Juliet

      Privateer 20 season 2 episode 1 whats happing in 2016