1214Re: : Re: : Re: [privateer20] Re:: Weight of the boat

  • Aart van der Pol
    May 31, 2016
      I uploaded them.
      Good sailing!
      Aart

      Aart,

      Excellent.   Thank you very much.

      How/where can members access them?

      I have checked in both the Files and the Photos sections,  and not found them.

      If you have not yet uploaded them,  may I suggest that you put them in Files > 1 Manufacturer's Brochures etc.

      I think that folder will allow you to post files to it,  but alternatively you could email them to me at acapella13934 "AT" talktalk.net,  and I will willingly upload them for you.

      Regards,