1251Welcome Aboard

    Aug 22, 2016
      A warm welcome to a new member, name not yet known, whose email address is jette.lasse@ ...

      He/she writes "I am a big fan of the boat and looking to buy my own boat. Therefore I would like to join this forum and expand my knowledge about the boat from other owners' experience."

      Please post to say hello,  and introduce yourself,  and then please keep us updated on your search for a boat.

      Meanwhile you will find a wealth of information about the boat,  and what owners have done with them,  and I hope inspiration too,  in our Files and Photos sections,  as well as (of course) browsing past conversations.

      Welcome again.

      Oliver
      Senior Moderator
    • Show all 53 messages in this topic