1285Re:: Pre-purchase checks.

  • g2rywjymyuxj4ldb4cqgt4agkbmsexonybeqvszq
    Nov 24, 2016
      Thanks for the detailed reply Oliver.
      I should perhaps have made it clearer that I am not new to boating, just new to Privateers. When I was a youth I lived in Gloucestershire and I used to go to Small Craft in Blockley to look at the Privateers being fitted out. (As if health and safety would allow a teenager in a workshop now!) At the time I had an old plywood sailing dinghy and I would go home from Blockley and dream about the voyages I would make in my Privateer. Somehow growing up seems to separate us from our boyhood dreams.
      But good news! Now I'm retired there is nothing to stop me buying my very own Privateer and sailing off into the blue or even into the grey.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic