1292Re: [privateer20] Boat Register

    12 Dec 15:02
      Sorry to hear that,  and the two problems may be linked.

      There also appear to have been some national connectivity issues in recent days,  blamed by my phone line supplier on "extreme weather conditions".

      But good to hear that you would like to post your boat details.

      If it helps,  I can remove you and sent you a pre-approved invitation to join the group,  I would merely need your email address;   but that is taking a sledgehammer to crack what I hope is only a walnut.

      Let me know if you want me to do this:   acapella13934"AT"talktalk.net.