1298Re:: Re: : Re: [privateer20] Staysail Dimensions

    Dec 13, 2016
      As a washup to this little exercise,  for the benefit of posterity  -  and in the shorter term the benefit of other members  -  once I have finished assembling the data I will post a spreadsheet giving all the available data.

      That may help someone else in the future if the need to order new sails arises.

      There is clearly a significant degree of variation between different sources,  which is surprising;   but at least people can then make an informed decision.