1299Re: : Re: : Re: [privateer20] Staysail Dimensions

  • AnneliesenHeiko Glansbeek
    Dec 14, 2016
      Oliver

      If the difference is only a couple of mm ,we should agree howe to measure.
      I measured from spacing to spacing ,supposed that is the correct way to do it

      Kind regards
      Met vriendelijke groet,

      Heiko

      Op 13 dec. 2016 om 23:00 heeft acapella13934@... [privateer20] <privateer20@...> het volgende geschreven:

      As a washup to this little exercise,  for the benefit of posterity  -  and in the shorter term the benefit of other members  -  once I have finished assembling the data I will post a spreadsheet giving all the available data.

      That may help someone else in the future if the need to order new sails arises.

      There is clearly a significant degree of variation between different sources,  which is surprising;   but at least people can then make an informed decision.