1303Re:: Re: Staysail Dimensions

    Dec 20, 2016
      > I now have all the data in a spreadsheet,  and I have just attempted to upload this to our Files section for future reference.   For some reason known only to Yahoo it won't allow me to do so,  but I hope this is only a temporary glitch,  so I will try again later.

      Spreadsheet now successfully uploaded.    Go to the Files section,  and it is in the main folder.

      Since there is some degree of variation between different boats,  members may like to also measure their own sails  -  while they still have them  -  and then record the details,  just in case they ever need to order replacements when the old ones are no longer available.