1309Re: [privateer20] Re:: New owner.

  • Aart van der Pol
    Dec 31, 2016
      Hi Tony,
      Indeed my achor is a plough type, and it is always stowed on the bow roller.
      As you can see on the photo I mailed, there is a small line around the anchor to secure the anchor there. (Since I never anchor on rocky grounds in the waddensea I almost never use a tripline.)
      Hope this helpes. Aart

      Thanks Oliver and Aart for the anchor solutions.  I was thinking that a good sized plough anchor would be the way to go, but that Rocna is an awful price compared to a more ordinary anchor. I like Aart''s way of stowing the cable below deck rather than in the depression on the foredeck, but would still like to see how you stow your anchor whilst on passage Oliver. And a question for Aart, do you always carry your anchor stowed on the bow roller, and is that a plough type anchor?

      Regards, Tony.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic