1342Re:: Battery charging.

  • g2rywjymyuxj4ldb4cqgt4agkbmsexonybeqvszq
    Feb 3, 2017
      Thanks for all that Oliver.
      I have a permanent berth at our local club with electricity laid on, so I planned to use an ordinary battery charger when there. It's when away for a week or two that I need something else. The outboard charging option I was a bit doubtful about as the idea is to sail, not motor. Solar panels then seem to be the most realistic. I have read that it is recommended you have a regulator to avoid overcharging the battery, have you found that necessary?
      Regards, Tony.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic