1347Privateer 20 - Redwings

  • Peter Howard
    Feb 7, 2017
      Dear All, regrettably I am not using "Redwings" my Privateer 20 as much as she deserves and have come to the reluctant decision to part with her. She is Bermudan rigged with good tan sails and a recent mercury saildrive 4hp. The interior is lined and dry. She was hauled out and antifouled last Summer and is currently afloat on the River Orwell. She is fully equipped and has basic electrics including depth and vhf. I also have what I believe to be the original trailer but it is probably not road legal. If anyone is interested in her please get in touch with me as I would prefer her to go to a fellow enthusiast who can look after her as she deserves.

      Kind regards,

      Peter Howard
      07768587171
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic