1357Re:: Re: Hollow skeg revisited.

  • g2rywjymyuxj4ldb4cqgt4agkbmsexonybeqvszq
    Mar 2, 2017
      OK, on my boat, if I'm in the cabin and peer into the space beneath the cockpit sole, I cannot see right to the end of the skeg, because the bulkhead that forms the stern locker, or lazarette, comes right down into the keel/skeg. Therefore, the very after end of the skeg underneath the lazarette is a completely enclosed and inaccessible space. (Or it was until I cut an inspection hatch in the base of the lazarette.)
      It is that small space under the lazarette that I fancy filling with concrete.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic