1364Re:: Re: [privateer20] Re:: Re: Hollow skeg revisited.

    Mar 2, 2017
      >  At the time of the BSS I had a portable gas stove which is considered outside the scope of the certificate as are its small canisters.

      I suppose I can see why that is outside the scope,  for the simple reason that it could be removed from the boat for the inspection and carried aboard later.    It would therefore be almost impossible to police it in practice if it were included in the scheme.

      But for what is arguably the most potentially lethal of all LPG stoves to fall outside the scope of the certificate simply makes a mockery of the entire system!