1366Welcome Aboard

    Mar 22, 2017

      A warm welcome to a new member,  who introduces himself as "a proud owner of a Privateer 20 here down in Cornwall".

      We don't have a name for him/her yet.

      Welcome aboard.   Please post to say hello,  and tell us about your boat and your sailing area.

      Which coast of Cornwall?    The popular south coast,  or the immensely challenging but also immensely rewarding north coast,  a.k.a. "The Seaman's Coast"?

      I know both the corresponding coasts of Devon moderately well,  as from about fifty through to about thirty years ago these were my home patch,   and I have some knowledge of the two Cornish coasts;   on a handful of occasions I have cruised as far west as Padstow and Falmouth respectively.