1408Re:: Re: [privateer20] My Story (and electrics)

  • 5b9d24da16c123262ee0971e30fb91aa
    8 May
      Tony,

      Thanks, yeah generally speaking not too bad as my grandparents managed to keep her under cover fairly well. There is a little damage bow end which i need to investigate further. I notice a lot of other Privateers have there electronics screwed to either the port or starboard bulkhead facing inwards.

      Where did you managed to get those low height battery? I was going to store the battery there but initially thought there was no room.

      On a completely different note you wouldn't happen to know where i might be able to get some rubber seals for the windows? mine are a little perished, will i have to make my own?

      Good luck with your restoration as well hopefully see it on the water soon

      William
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic