1432Access problems

    14 Jul

      Just so that other members know,  and Moderators in particular,  I am currently having access and log-in problems.

      It may be coincidence,  but this immediately follows a Windows update.

      I cannot get in via my my tablet,  and now I find that I also cannot get in via my desktop machine using my usual browser.   And the system doesn't recognise my log-in credentials!

      Surprisingly,  in the circumstances,  I can still get in via a browser which I no longer normally use;  hence my ability to post this.

      I leave imminently for my summer cruise,  and it is moderately unlikely that I will be able to resolve the issue before I leave  -  so I may be offline for a considerable period.