1445Re:: Re: [privateer20] Re:: How to manage water in the cockpit

    Aug 17, 2017
      Imagine my surprise last Friday Evening when I saw one on a Marina in A Coruna, Galicia, North West Spain.

      Yes,  something of a surprise;  although there are a number of our current members on the continent,  and many of the boats were exported there when new.   I vaguely think that a few years ago we did have a member with a Privateer in Spain,   but she is not currently listed in the Boat Register,  and I cannot now identify the member from the current membership list.

      The black hull caused me to check the photos of Black Pig,  stolen some years ago from Graeme Benson,  who founded this group;  but she does not have the additional porthole forward of the cabin windows.