1447Re:: How to manage water in the cockpit

  • elidore@gmx.de
    Aug 18, 2017
      Thank you for your comments and recomendations.
      It's nice to hear, how others deal with this problem.

      A canvas cover is ordered, but the sailmaker is either very busy or very slow, hopefully I'll get before the end of season, which will be in October.
      In the meantime I live with the cork. I also have a slatted floor in the cockpit.
      Still there are several liters of water inside by the time I'll get the cork in and this needs to be bailed out.

      Anyway, as long that's the only "flaw", than I'll be happy to accept this, as I just love the boat!

      Coming winter we plan to rewire her and get the positions lights as well as interiour lights working. Another challenge.

      Regards from Kassel, Germany
      Carola
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic