1451Re:: Welcome Aboard

  • arnerudstrom@ymail.com
    Aug 24, 2017

      Hello Oliver and our new Swedish member of this group,

      I have been a member for some years, live in Sweden near Nyköping and I am the owner of CELENA with sail number 13.

      I have worked on my boat many hours and I have altered a few things to make her a better sailing boat.

      All things from good advice through the Group Privateer 20. I wish our new member good sailing and I am ready to give you some advice if you wish.

      Unfortunately I cannot keep Celena any longer due to various circumstances. Therefore I am planning to sell the boat already this autumn or next  spring here in Sweden, but I can also give her away free of charge if any British sailor is prepared to collect her from where I live. I think it could be a bargain to do so and Celena could return to the country from where she comes.

      I can send more information and pictures if anyone is interested.

      Best wishes

      Arne Rudström

    • Show all 53 messages in this topic