      -------- Originalmeddelande --------
      Från: "williamstainer@... [privateer20]" <privateer20@...>
      Datum: 2017-08-25 08:01 (GMT+01:00)
      Till: privateer20@...
      Rubrik: [privateer20] Re:: Welcome Aboard

      Hello,

      A long way and I don't exactly have massive areas of space but I would be interested in seeing some pictures for possible collection.

      Is it on a trailer and if so what is it like. This would be the biggest area of concern for me if I were to tow her back to the U.K.

      Regards,

      William

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic