1464Photos (WAS Re:: How to manage water in the cockpit)

    Sep 6, 2017
      Carola,

      I have just looked at your photos,  and I must congratulate you on having acquired a particularly good looking boat.    Much of that appears to be the result of your own work,  of course.

      And I admire you for sailing such a small boat with a dog,  and particularly that breed;   I am a dog lover myself,  but when my last dog died I took the deliberate decision not to replace,  very largely because I felt that was not enough room on board a Privateer for myself plus dog.