1466Re:: Photos

    Sep 8, 2017
      It is high time we changed the home page photo and the top cover photo,  and I have just tried to do so.

      The top cover photo is fine,  but the letterbox format limits the photos which we can use for that.

      The Home page photo is more conventional,  and I have tried repeatedly this evening to switch to one of the superb photos from the Mary Ann II album,  the boat owned by our German member Carola.   Unfortunately,  despite my best efforts in resizing the photos what appears is invariable just a very small part of the photo,  outside my control,  and this does not do the photo justice.   However I know that Yahoo have been having problems in the last day or so,  so it is possible that they may sort out this technical glitch over the next few days,  or alternatively that I may be able to sort it out later.    I will keep this under review.