1471Request of dimensions of motor well

  • martin.schwarz1966
    Nov 15, 2017

      Hello ..i have to apologize in advance for my poor english language skills.

      Let me introduce myself first: my name is Martin, i am based in the north of Germany on the island Ruegen and of course i am a proud owner of a privateer 20'

      the former owner unfortunately closed the motor well and was using instead a tramson bracket for the out border. my plan is to rebuilt it - but unfortunately i could not see anymore the dimensions of this well.

      there for i am asking here for help - a picture with dimensions for ex or a drawing that would be great.

      you can reach me by email: martin.schwarz@...

      many thanks in advance

      cheers Martin

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic