1473Re: [privateer20] Request of dimensions of motor well

  • Tony Glover
    Nov 16, 2017
      Hi Martin
      Please find photos and dimensions of my Privateer engine well attached.
      Hope they're of use.
      If you need more info, please contact me.
      Best regards
      Tony Glover
      Northamptonshire, UK

      On 15 November 2017 at 16:35, martin.schwarz1966@... [privateer20] <privateer20@...> wrote:

      Hello ..i have to apologize in advance for my poor english language skills.

      Let me introduce myself first: my name is Martin, i am based in the north of Germany on the island Ruegen and of course i am a proud owner of a privateer 20'

      the former owner unfortunately closed the motor well and was using instead a tramson bracket for the out border. my plan is to rebuilt it - but unfortunately i could not see anymore the dimensions of this well.

      there for i am asking here for help - a picture with dimensions for ex or a drawing that would be great.

      you can reach me by email: martin.schwarz@...

      many thanks in advance

      cheers Martin

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic