437Reminder - Stolen Boat

  • Oliver
    Aug 2, 2011
      A reminder to older members, and first information for newer members; with the increasing number of Privateers now coming out of the woodwork perhaps I could alert you all to the theft of "Black Pig", the boat which for some time now has been on our Home page.

      She was stolen from Scotland about a couple of years ago.

      If anyone happens to come across her I have no doubt that her rightful owner Graham Benson (or his insurance company) would very much like to know her whereabouts.

      I have recently updated the Home page text to include a mention of this.

      Although not set at the time the photo was taken, she has a white topsail.

      Oliver