941Re:: Re: [privateer20] Re:: Juliets interior is getting there.

    Feb 7, 2015
      But then you are also significantly younger than I am   ...    ...

      And,  of course,  Christchurch is significantly further south than we are;  just over 170 miles as the crow flies.

      I learned yesterday evening that Whitehaven,  just under 70 miles north and a little west of us,  was on the national TV because of ice floes in the harbour,  and people walking on the ice in the harbour.

      I may get a sail in the GP14 this afternoon,  but if I do sail it will be daytime only,  just while the sun is out.