943Re:: Re: [privateer20] Re:: Juliets interior is getting there.

    Feb 7, 2015
      >  I may get a sail in the GP14 this afternoon,  but if I do sail it will be daytime only,  just while the sun is out.

      I did indeed duly get a sail,  for about an hour and a half,  and very good it was.

      Started to head back as the temperature started dropping,  came ashore and changed and had a quick cuppa,  and by then temperature had dropped so much that very exceptionally I just shoved the boat into her berth more or less as she was,  and slapped the cover on.

      Now warming up at home,   but will go down to club tomorrow while the sun is out to put her to bed properly.