999Re:: Re: [privateer20] Re:: Drop Keel Overhaul

    Mar 28, 2015
      My boat doesn't have the second keel bolt although the plate has a semicircular slot which I suspect was for this bolt.

      It would be worth having a look underneath the tops of the Vee-berths to see whether you have the hole in the case.     If so,  it would seem that at some point in the life of your boat the bolt has been removed and not replaced,   and in that case it would seem sensible to reinstate it.