Last trip of the season with Perla

  • holand.ivar
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2015
      I hope you enjoyed you get-together I wish I could have joined.

      Since "Slow TV" has become a thing in Norway, I took the opportunity and filmed this seasons last trip with Perla, going from Laksåvika to Vågen, about a 2 nm trip to take her out of the water and put her on the trailer for winter storage.

      Anyone interested can enjoy the 20 min video of the trip, nothing exiting happens, but you have the chance to see some of the scenery in on sailing the waters near Hitra:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMx_dgLmSFs

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2015
        I hope you enjoyed you get-together I wish I could have joined.

        Ivar,

        I very much hope and expect that we will be doing this sort of thing again,  and you will be more than welcome to join us then.

        It would be unrealistic for you to bring your own boat over for just a short event,  unless you were able to combine it with a longer holiday here,  but I am sure that we could get you a berth aboard one of the other boats.

        I,  for example,  often sail single-handed,  but I am certainly not averse to sailing with a second person.

        If it were yourself plus a partner then three-up would get a little crowded in a Privateer,  certainly in my one,  but we might nonetheless be able to arrange something at least.

        Thank you for posting your video,  and I look forward to viewing that shortly.

        Oliver
      • Jonathan Knight