Cornwall

  • Tom Kok
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2017

      G’day Oliver and others,

      Sorry about not introducing myself  – I think I was part of the group some time ago but maybe my inactivity got me out again.

      We sail ‘Bluebelle’ in the Helford river just south of Falmouth but not as active as we really would like to.

      Warm Bluebelle regards,

      Tom

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2017
        Ah!   Welcome back.

        Bluebelle:   sail no. 24?   Ex-Guinevere?

        Previously listed by "spikoo13"?    Is that yourself?   Have you just changed email address or Yahoo ID?

        I have set your posting status as unmoderated,  as a newly returned onetime established member,  so your future posts should now come straight through..