Cruising 2017

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2017

      Desperately short notice,  I know,  and I apologise for my lethargy,  but if anyone is free I plan to be cruising in the Daugleddau (a.k.a. Milford Haven Waterway) for a few days from Sunday July 16th,  launching from Lawrenny Quay),  with a small fleet of trailer-sailer yachts plus one Wayfarer from my home club.

      Possibly about a week,  which just might include a cruise round to Tenby.   Thereafter the fellow club members depart,  and the whole of Sea Sea Lundy beckons,  both the Welsh and the English sides,  probably bounded by area enclosed by Tenby,  Porlock Weil,  Padstow,  Milford Haven  -  although not necessarily the whole of that,  of course.

      If anyone would care to join me/us you would be most welcome.

      Either reply on here or send me an email;  acapella13934 "AT" talktalk.net.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2017
        > cruising in the Daugleddau (a.k.a. Milford Haven Waterway) for a few days from Sunday July 16th,  launching from Lawrenny Quay

        > Thereafter ...   ...  the whole of Sea Sea Lundy beckons ...

        Any takers,  anyone?