SV: [privateer20] Re:: Welcome Aboard

  • kennerlandsvensson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2017
      Im not selling my privateer sailingboat . Iw just bought her and are about to restore and make her look beautiful.
      She is a keeper
      /Karin  in Sweden

      Skickat från min Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2017
        Im not selling my privateer sailingboat . Iw just bought her and are about to restore and make her look beautiful

        Karin,

        I think those posts were in response to Arne Rudström,  who advised that he is having to part with CELENA,  rather than responding to yourself.

        Good luck with you boat,  and enjoy.