Celena of Sweden

  • Karin kennerland svensson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2017
      Hello
      The beautiful trailersailer Celena
      reasently arived to acompany my green Privateer 20 .
      Arne Rudström kindly sold her to me. Now to be restored on the inside and outside.
      Arne has spent a lot of time figuring out how to reach her full potensial of speed . Encreasing the distance between jib sails and  center-veight-point, by a longer jib-beam.
      Also by finding the perfekt
      keal-angel for the Privateer 20, Arne say , will make her more stabel and faster in spead.
      Interesting work indeed.

      Right now she is takin in wather from abow. Rainy days of oktober detektiv some work to be done..
      Now two privateer 20, my kidds and I, am just vaiting for the Sun .
      And the summer sailing-fun soon to come.

      /Karin in Sweden
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2017
        Arne has spent a lot of time figuring out how to reach her full potensial of speed . Encreasing the distance between jib sails and  center-veight-point, by a longer jib-beam.

        See the photo,  already on this site,  of Tern,  which has a redesigned gaff cutter rig by the well known British (East Coast) designer and builder Fabian Bush.    That also has a longer bowsprit.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 12, 2017
          Congratulations on your new acquisition.

          I will update the Boat Register for the change of owner,  but I see that there are also a lot of blanks in the information for Celena.   Perhaps at your convenience you could supply the missing data.