i am new!!!

  • vivakompa1
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2011
      hello everybody, my name is Miro and i am from Croatia. I just bought a boat very similar to privateer 20, just that is 19,4ft long, but may be this. In the paper is writing "dutch Cutter", but i cannot find this kind of boat. I will try to upload the photos of my boat, i just dont no where...and how?
      Sorry for my bad english, i hope you understand me!!!
    • vivakompa1
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2011
        ...ok, I find the way to upload the photos of my Bimba...you can see it in the photo albums. I will be very thankfull for your answers and opinions about wich boat, actually, I bought!