Links

    Message 1 of 1 , 29 Jan 06:43

      I would encourage all members to at looks have a look at the Links section of the site;   this leads to an absolute wealth of useful information.

      If you have some favourite links which you would like added please let me know,  either by email or on the Message Board of this site.   For security reasons you cannot add links yourselves,  but I will verify that the link works and is relevant (and that it is not hard porn!),  and will then add it.

      Likewise if you find an existing link that is out of date please let us know;   and even better if you are able to trace an up to date URL to replace the out of date one.    It can then be updated or removed,  as appropriate.

      The security issue dates from an experience on another site,  one dealing with a particular make of classic caravan,  when a member left his grandchildren happily browsing the photos of their members' classic caravans  -  and came back to find that in all innocence they had clicked on a link which had infiltrated the site,  and which took them to a hard porn site.   The offending link was very quickly taken down,  as soon as the member reported it,  but to avoid that problem arising here we have a restriction that only the Moderators can post links.