Re: The Big Mac Radio Show

  • big_mac_tmmm
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
      I've been on the Danny Baker show again (as David from Southfields)
      singing Strawberry Fields for ever as Frank Spencer and Kryten from
      Red Dwarf. I was only going to do Kryten, but Danny didn't know who
      he was and made me do a Frank Spencer first.

      You can listen to the radio show for the next 6 days on Radio
      London's listen again website:

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks/london/aod.shtml?
      london/dannybaker_tue

      (Watch that link stays on one line - you might need to reassemble it
      on the address bar of your browser.)

      I was on just after 1 hour and 35 minutes into the show so if you
      just want to listen to me, you need to click the button to add 15
      minutes 6 times and the button to add 5 minutes once.

      A guy came on the show later on and tried to top my Frank Spencer
      song with a Jimmy Saville version. He was on just after 1 hour and 45
      minutes into the show.

      Danny Baker said I would be fuming at home...but he doesn't know that
      I can do Jimmy Saville...yet! I might phone him again tommorow.
    • big_mac_tmmm
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
        --- big_mac_tmmm wrote:

        > I've been on the Danny Baker show again (as David from Southfields)
        > singing Strawberry Fields for ever as Frank Spencer and Kryten from
        > Red Dwarf. I was only going to do Kryten, but Danny didn't know who
        > he was and made me do a Frank Spencer first.
        >
        > You can listen to the radio show for the next 6 days on Radio
        > London's listen again website:
        >
        > http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks/london/aod.shtml?
        > london/dannybaker_tue
        >
        > (Watch that link stays on one line - you might need to reassemble
        it
        > on the address bar of your browser.)

        If you want a slightly shorter link try this:

        http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/london.shtml

        You will need to scroll the right frame down until you see Danny
        Baker and "MON TUE WED THU FRI" then click on TUE.

        BTW: If you listen to the entire show you will hear a couple of my
        Star Wars lines.