Re: Requiem: Part 1

  • big_mac_tmmm
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 2007
      --- jersiedevil_rout666 wrote:

      > --- big_mac_tmmm wrote:
      > >
      > > New novel? Wow!
      >
      > - Yep! Damn I'm good! And with any luck it'll be the first of
      > many! :D

      Good luck. Are you going to keep going with the lesbian vampire idea,
      or do you plan to create a world where you have different characters,
      who all get their own story told?

      > > I love what the Guardian said!
      >
      > - LoL! Me too! Best quote ever!

      If you ever get a graphic novel or line of comic books of your book
      done you would sell a lot of copies using that quote! :-P

      > > You might want to let people know how many pages there are in
      your
      > > description.
      >
      > - There are 79 pages, it says so on the website! Nyaaa! :p

      Oops. I didn't see that.

      > I will of course be signing the book for free! ;)

      Thanks. If anyone is interested, I'll be signing the cover of the Red
      Dwarf episode that I was in (for a 6th of a second) for free too!

      > > > Anyway,
      > > > See you guys soon!
      > >
      > > Or after Christmas - Happy Crimbo!
      > >
      > > I might be wearing a string of garlic next time we meet.
      > >
      > > Mind you, I'll be casual about it. I'll wear a Breton Shirt and a
      > > beret and wheel a bicycle and nobody will notice the garlic.
      >
      > - Just to clarify, I'm not a vampire.....although I do hate
      garlic,
      > and sunlight.... ow! it burns, it burns! :D

      You forgot to give your opinion on Frenchmen with Bretton Shirts and
      old style bicycles. ;-)

      > > BTW: Did you hear about the vegitarian vampire hunter? He was
      > > unsuccesful, because he didn't have a steak!
      > >

      > - Oh dear! :S You could kill vampires with that awful joke alone!

      In that case, I'd better not tell you about the Vampire who lost his
      false teeth and said that without them life just sucked!

      Arf! Arf!

      > That's my cue to exit!
      > *Turns into bat and flys away*

      If vampire hunters had dislexia, I'd ask this guy to chase you down
      the road:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e-vgQSqNtA

      Yours garliclessly,

      Big LeMac
    • jersiedevil_rout666
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 13, 2007
        --- In publicmouth@..., big_mac_tmmm <no_reply@...>
        wrote:

        > > - Yep! Damn I'm good! And with any luck it'll be the first of
        > > many! :D
        >
        > Good luck. Are you going to keep going with the lesbian vampire
        idea,
        > or do you plan to create a world where you have different
        characters,
        > who all get their own story told?

        - Well this first book is part of a trilogy, so there'll be more
        lebian psychic vampires yet! Also the third book is told through the
        eyes of the evil villain. so we get different perspectives! :D

        Other than this vampy trilogy, I have plenty of other ideas... watch
        this space... :D

        > > > I love what the Guardian said!
        > >
        > > - LoL! Me too! Best quote ever!
        >
        > If you ever get a graphic novel or line of comic books of your book
        > done you would sell a lot of copies using that quote! :-P

        - LoL! That's something to think about! ;)

        > > I will of course be signing the book for free! ;)
        >
        > Thanks. If anyone is interested, I'll be signing the cover of the
        Red
        > Dwarf episode that I was in (for a 6th of a second) for free too!

        - Wow! A whole 6th of a second?! How did you cope with the
        pressure!? ;)

        > You forgot to give your opinion on Frenchmen with Bretton Shirts
        and
        > old style bicycles. ;-)

        - your bicycles cannot harm me! My wings are like a sheild of steel!

        > In that case, I'd better not tell you about the Vampire who lost
        his
        > false teeth and said that without them life just sucked!
        >
        > Arf! Arf!

        - What do you call a short vampire?
        A pain in the butt!!! :D

        So long, suckers!