Skip to search.

Poppy Picnic

  • dusty362
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2014

      From Seb Michels Paderborn Royal British Legion

      Paderborn's Poppy Picnic returns :-)
      Basically, it's a nice picnic with a nice bunch of people! Simply bring a blanket, some nosh and something to drink. I'll bring a football and a cricket set. We'll be meeting at the BBQ place / playground at the Lippesee. I'm looking forward to see you all for another great day out! A donation for the PoppyAppeal would be highly appreciated!

      The Picnic will take place on Saturday, 26 July 2014 at 3:30 p.m.

      For more information contact Sebeastien on 0176 600 20211 or squaddie.michiels@...

      Poppy Picnic.jpg - Google Drive

    • dusty362
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2015

        From Seb Michels

        Due to the severe weather warning the date has been changed to 1st August. We don't want to be singing in the rain, do we?
        Looking forward to see you all then!

        Wegen der Unwetterwarnung wird das Picnic um eine Woche auf den 1. August verschoben. Ich freue mich auf Euch!

      • dusty362
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2016

          https://www.facebook.com/events/1612784325698501/?ti=cl

          23 July 2016 at 3.30 p.m.